Want a Peach of the pie? The Screamin Peach is now franchising!
As waxing services continue to grow in popularity, we are offering the opportunity to get into the most exciting franchise system in the industry. The Screamin Peach is unique from other waxing franchise systems because the studios are hip and edgy, with a proven business model focused on empowering everyone, regardless of age or gender, to look and feel their best.
Everything about the The Screamin Peach franchise brand is high energy with a fun vibe. This unique feel is reflected throughout our studios and helps draw our customers in for waxing, spray tans and other cosmetic services.
If you desire to step out of the boring and into the brazen, Screamin Peach is the franchise for you.
About The Waxing Industry**
- US Market size in 2023: $21.7B
- US Market Growth: 3.5% per year between 2018 and 2023, and expected to reach 5.4% growth in 2023
- The market size in the US increased faster than the economy overall
** Data is based on the Personal Waxing & Nail Salons industry data from Industry Statistics.
Take a tour of our studios
Check out our services
Learn about our founder
When Jen Eichhorn first opened The Screamin Peach in 2006, one of her primary goals was to do for others something she loved, and for others to love what she did. The same is true today. As the first full-service waxing studio in Fort Collins, Jen had a vision in creating a space where everyone who walked through the door feels comfortable, safe, and important.
As a locally-owned business, The Screamin Peach is proud to stand apart from other generic factory-style studios. Our comfortable environment, exceptionally talented team, and level of personalized service has gained both local and national recognition. Because of our fantastic clients, we’ve continued to expand on Jen’s vision with three convenient locations in Northern Colorado, and others in the works.
Why Join The Screamin Peach?
- You are a bold person and want a business that reflects your personality
- You have the desire to own your own waxing business, but want a proven brand that will help with: finding the right location, training employees, identifying services and products, and creating an atmosphere that is inviting and exciting
- You believe in balancing the needs of your employees for time-on and time-off, and understand that in this business, employees need the same amount of protection and safety as the customers
- You enjoy the waxing business and want to be a part of this growing industry
- You love your community and the people who live there